People, Places, Performances, Pathologies
November 13, 2014
We will gather at the Faculty-Staff Club from 5:30-7:00, with a cash bar and snacks provided by Academic Affairs, on November 13, and December 10.
- Sarah Adams (OB/Gyn): “Location, Location, Location: How Real Estate Considerations Govern Ovarian Cancer Outcomes”
- Eleni Bastea (Architecture): “Does Architecture Matter?”
- Cathleen Cahill (History): “The Albuquerque First American Pageant, 1928-1931: The City’s Search for a Regional Identity”
- Kevin Comerford (UNM Libraries): “The Tony Hillerman Portal: Digital Access to Archival Manuscripts”
- Belinda Wallace (English): “Mapping the Meta-Colonial: Queer Deliverance and the Afra-Caribbean Body”